Netflix is an Entertainment App for Android and iOS phones that provide a platform where users can stream their favorite movies, anime, and TV shows at a monthly subscription price. You can stream Netflix content on your smart TV, Mobile Phones, and PC but in case if you want to use the Netflix app on your PC then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Netflix App For Free
Download Netflix App on PC
Netflix App is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can run the app on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Run Netflix App on PC using Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Netflix and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Netflix page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Run Netflix App using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Netflix and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.