Archero is an Action game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of an archer that will shoot arrows from his bow to defeat the evil creatures. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
At the beginning of the game, your character will be spawn on an island where he will meet up with multiple creatures in a single stage. Your character holds a bow with infinite arrows so pass the door one by one to confront these creatures and shoot them with your bow. You can see the HP of these creatures on the top of their head and they cannot be defeated with a single arrow. Use multiple arrows to defeat your enemies to unlock the door to the next stage. Pass through these doors and repeat the process again but don’t forget to accumulate all the coins scattered around the stage before you proceed to next stage.
These coins are necessary to unlock various skills of your character. While playing the game you may see a screen pop-up that allows you to choose the power of your choice from the list of three powers. In these powers Health, Character speed, throw multiple arrows are including so choose the best power for your character. You will have only one chance in this game so defend your character from enemy attack is your top priority else you will lose your only chance very quickly. If you lose your chance in the game then you have to restart your game from the start and attempt a High Score again or you could use boosters to revive your chance again.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v5.0+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 89 MB for Android Phones and 150.7 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Archero game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Archero on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Archero on PC
Archero Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Archero on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Archero and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Archero page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Archero using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Archero Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Archero Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.