Assassin’s Creed Identity is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of an assassin that will follow, evesdrop and assassinate his prey with a sharp blade. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Assassin’s Creed Identity
Assassin’s Creed Identity Overview
At the beginning of the game, you’ll play a tutorial mission in which you learn how to control, follow or assassinate a character. Once you’ve learned the basic controls you will be creating an assassin and name it as you like. After creating an assassin choose the level you want to play. Take a note on the mission objective and search for your target in the map section given at the top right section of the gameplay screen. Wal or run through the street or jump house to house to reach the destination spot.
Once you’ve reached the destination eavesdrop, follow or assassinate your target without getting noticed. You can’t exposed yourself in the public area because if civilians saw you assassinate they might report it to the local guard and your mission might be in danger. If the guards alerted they will look for you and you have to fight an unnecessary battle. You can hide in the cart bushes to become anonymous again. Complete each assigned task to clear the level and progress your game storyline. You can learn a new attack by spending skill points which you will get by leveling your player.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 7.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 69 MB for Android Phones and 2.6 GB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Assassin’s Creed Identity game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Assassin’s Creed Identity on PC
Assassin’s Creed Identity is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Assassin’s Creed Identity on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Assassin’s Creed Identity and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Assassin’s Creed Identity page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Assassin’s Creed Identity using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Assassin’s Creed Identity and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Assassin’s Creed Identity Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.