Aura Bubbles is an Arcade Game for Android phones in which you will pop bubbles by shooting a bubble of the same color. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Aura Bubbles Overview
Popping bubbles gives such a satisfying feeling well in this game you will experience the same satisfaction. Sit back, relax and start your game. At the beginning of the level, you will see how much bubbles you have to pop to clear the level. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a shooter in which a bubble is placed. Align the position of the shooter and fire the bubble on the same type of color to pop the entire bay. You have to pop every single bubble on the sealing to clear a level.
Now here is the catch you have to pop all the bubbles in certain number of shoots (moves). If you are unable to pop all the bubbles in the remaining shoots then you have to replay the level again. You can shoot at the joints of bubbles to pop the entire bay below it. Take a look at the fire icon and see its gauge filling when you pop the bubbles. When the gauge is full tap on the icon to turn your bubble into a fireball that will pop bubbles in its path. At the end of clearing each level, you will get remarks and a summary of the scores you manage to attain.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 22 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to try Aura Bubbles on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Aura Bubbles For Free
Not on the Apple iOS Store
Download and Play Aura Bubbles on PC
Aura Bubbles Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Aura Bubbles on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Aura Bubbles and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Aura Bubbles page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Aura Bubbles using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Aura Bubbles and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Aura Bubbles Official Trailer / Gameplay
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.