Battle for the Galaxy is a Strategy Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of a commander that will deploy his army to destroy the enemy base and collect titanium, energy and other resources. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Battle for the Galaxy Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see empty land where you build your headquarter. After the headquarter, you will build a base of your army. Your assistance robot will help you to understand the basics of the game and advice you to attack, defend and collect resources by engaging in a battle. Enemies have taken control over the land and resources on that planet so it’s your duty to battle them and strategically take over the resources for your own good. After the resources are taken you can expand your base and train new soldiers for future battles.
Take a look at the enemy base before you deploying your army. Strategically plan your defense and then deploy your army. Your army will attack the moment they landed on the enemy territory. Once the HP bar of the enemy base reaches 0 it will be destroyed. Once all the bases are destroyed you will clear the level. At the end of clearing a level, you will get titanium and energy points that can be used to expand your base with more buildings. You will also obtain more soldiers for your future mission by clearing a stage.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.0+ and iOS 8.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 101 MB for Android Phones and 128.5 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Battle for the Galaxy game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Battle for the Galaxy on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Battle for the Galaxy on PC
Battle for the Galaxy Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Battle for the Galaxy on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Battle for the Galaxy and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Battle for the Galaxy page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Battle for the Galaxy using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Battle for the Galaxy and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Battle for the Galaxy Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.