Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing as one of the fantasy heroes that eliminate monsters to protect the lands and its people. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer Overview
Welcome to the Fantasy World where once an Evil Lord Lives. The brave warrior in the past defeated that lord by sealing him with the magic but years later some evil magicians awoke that evil lord to gain powers. Shortly after the resurrection that evil lord command to destroy the heroes that could be a danger for him in the future. Evil lords minions have sniffed you and other heroes in their house and raise swords toward you. A magician in your group transport you into a safe place and the game begins from that point onwards.
Use the basic controls given at the bottom of your gameplay screen to control movements and tap on the sword button to attack. Normal monsters will be beaten with your first attack but other monsters such as the level boss or spiders took some damage before elimination. Use tactical ways to strike and save as much HP as you can because the level boss in this game is harder to kill. Once a level is complete you can upgrade your hero with items that can be purchased from the store with your real money.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.3+ and iOS 8.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 500,000 users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 130 MB for Android Phones and 505.6 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer For Free
Download and Play Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer on PC
Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer and click on Enter.
- Now visit Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Blackmoor 2: Fantasy Action Platformer Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.