Brain dots is a strategy and puzzle game for android phone. Currently, the PC version of the game has not been released by the developers however you can play the game on PC thanks to software that I have mentioned in this page.
Brain Dots Overview
Brain Dots is a chapter based game for android phone in which you will be given two balls at the beginning of each chapter. Your goal is to connect these two balls together to complete the chapter. You will be given an infinite amount of chances given the game unless you have no move to progress any further in the game. Two balls are separated to each other in any game you will play and you have to mark a line with the pen to connect two balls together.
You can draw lines to move a ball further and let the physics do its tricks. You will start the game with a pencil and later the difficulty rises to color pen and obstacles in your path to connect the balls. There are 25 different kinds of pens that have been prepared to raise the difficulty to complete a chapter as the game progress.
Once you have completed the chapter you can see the progress as a video or you can save pictures on the phone. You can review the chapter anytime or share it on a social networking site through buttons and show your friend your gaming skills. You can also watch the gameplay of friends to see the hint to solve a chapter that you are currently playing.
Users of brain dots can create their own stages and post it on the application so that users from all over the world can solve it. Many users have tested their ability to become a chapter developer and not to mention there are many different kinds of stages that can be played on your phone. The game can be played in 15 different kinds of languages and over 3 million chapters other than the original storyline which makes it a popular game on play store.
Currently, the game can be playable on Android v6.0+ and on iPhone v9.0 or above. As per the source, there are more than 10 million users installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try Brain Dots game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Brain Dots APK on Mobile Phone
Download Brain Dots on PC
Brain Dots game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Brain Dots on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Brain Dots and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Brain Dots page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to Start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Brain Dots on Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Brain Dots APK and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay.
A look at the Game
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.