Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements is a Strategy Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of a Gangster Leader that will build his kingdom to become a Kingpin. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see empty land that you have to build into the Kingdom of Kingpin. Go to the store menu, select the item and place it in free space to build a Tower, Mine, Gunner, etc. Talk to other marauders or criminals and hire them into your team. Select your Team and Assign them a mission to collect money and eliminate enemies to gain respect. Once you have gone through missions like that and complete it successfully then you will get rewards and money. Money can be used to build more items or hire new members on your team.
The game will give you a hint about what to do next but that hints will be limited to some point. Make sure to build or upgrade your building when you have sufficient funds. Complete activities to gain some rewards and use those rewards to build your base. Create a chemistry lab and make some gangster products to sell it in the market. Attack on your rivals and defend your base from the rival attacks. Annihilate your enemy so that you will have an upper-hand in this game.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.4+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 101 MB for Android Phones and 303.8 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements on PC
Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements and click on Enter.
- Now visit Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.