Call of Duty: Mobile is an Action and Battle Royale Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be competing against real online players with guns and melee weapons. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Call of Duty: Mobile Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be naming your character and customize its appearance. Once it’s done you will be taken to the dashboard page where you will be selecting the type of match, location map, solo or team, etc. Once you are done selecting hit on the Start button to begin your first match. 100 players will be participating in a single match so wait for each and everyone in the lobby area until they join. Once all players joined then everybody will be departed in the helicopter. Now choose the location of the landing by marking a place in the map and then tap on the Flying Man button to drop your player from the Helicopter.
Now fly your way to the marked location and enter the building to collect weapons and medikit that are lying on the ground. Defend your player and look for the nearby enemies. Take a look at the map to see from where the gunshots are firing from or hear the footsteps of the nearby enemies that may approach toward your direction. Devise a strategy and shoot the player to take them down. Now take down all the players to become the winner of the match. You can customize your weapons with various equipment that you will find in the house, building or in the player’s crate after you eliminate him. Apart from the battle royale game, you can enjoy 5 vs 5 deathmatches or the zombie mode.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.3+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 1.1 GB for Android Phones and 1.5 GB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Call of Duty: Mobile game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Call of Duty: Mobile on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC
Call of Duty: Mobile Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Call of Duty: Mobile on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Call of Duty: Mobile and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Call of Duty: Mobile page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Call of Duty: Mobile using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Call of Duty: Mobile and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Call of Duty: Mobile Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.