Candy Crush Saga is a Casual Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be matching 3 or more candies of the same color and type to collect or complete the level objectives. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Candy Crush Saga for Free
Candy Crush Saga Overview
At the dashboard of the gameplay screen choose a level to play. If your game is modded or you have completed some level then you can choose the highest unlocked level to play otherwise you will play from level 1. You can connect your Facebook account to take a backup of your saved game progress. Tap on the level button and on pop-up screen tap on the play button to begin playing the selected level. On the gameplay screen, you will see different types and colors of candies. Match 3 or more candies of the same color to remove them from the screen. Take a look at the level objectives and match candies to fulfill that objective.
Take a look at the number of moves before playing the game. If the number of remaining moves reaches 0 and you couldn’t complete the level objectives then you have to replay the level again. While clearing a level or during a certain event, you will get free boosters. Boosters play a vital role in clearing a level or a part of the game that you feel frustrated about. Just tap on the booster icon to activate and then use the booster on gameplay. You can also purchase the booster with your real money by visiting the in-game store. At the end of each gameplay, you will get a detailed summary of the scores, remarks, exp point and reward based on your performance.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 500 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 92.5 MB for Android Phones and 275.9 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Candy Crush Saga game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Candy Crush Saga on PC
Candy Crush Saga Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Candy Crush Saga on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Candy Crush Saga and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Candy Crush Saga page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Candy Crush Saga using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Candy Crush Saga and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Candy Crush Saga Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.