Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Road Battles is a Racing Game for Android phones in which you will experience the life of rusty old cars that lives like a human being. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Road Battles Overview
In a completely different world, motor vehicles rule over a planet just like humans on earth. The government of that world passes a law in which rusty cars have no right to travel on the street and will be imprisoned in jail if caught. Certain cars have been caught and detained in a cell by the police of that world and now it’s your turn. In this game, you will control a rusty car that escapes from the police to live in peace but the police found your whereabouts and send a team to catch you. Your objective is simple just avoid the police cars to complete stage after stage.
Drive the car on the mountain, hills, and highway to escape the police cars that were chasing you. Use the tilt controls to escape from the clutches of chasing cars. Use dynamite and charge controls to speed up and destroy your opponent’s cars. Reach to the destination point to clear a stage and get rewards and remarks based on your performance. Take a note on the red bar given at the top middle section of your screen constantly check the HP of your car. If your HP reaches 0 then your car will be destroyed and you have to replay the level again.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ or above. According to a source, there are more than 5 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 93 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to try Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Road Battles on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Road Battles For Free
Not on the Apple iOS Store
Download and Play Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Road Battles on PC
Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Road Battles Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Road Battles on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and click on Enter.
- Now visit Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Car Eats Car 3 – Racing Cars and Road Battles Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.