Crash of Cars is a Racing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be driving a car to collect as many crowns as you can and destroy other cars to collect more crowns. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Crash of Cars Overview
A new age of car racing begins in which you will be participating as one of the drivers with other online players. In this race, you have to collect as many crowns as you can in order to make your way to the leadership board. While collecting crowns from a certain route you may encounter other players that may try to crash their car or use the power of boosters to destroy your car. You should avoid the impact of a crash and the power of boosters to save your car HP.
If you want to steal the crown of other player make sure they have accumulated more than 10 crowns. To check the crown of the players just check the direction pointer on each side of the gameplay screen. The number of crowns a player has accumulated is given at the top of his car along with the HP. Go near the car and wait till it getting damaged from other cars. When the player HP is reduced to one point then interfere in the battle and steal the crown from both players.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 52 MB for Android Phones and 349.8 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Crash of Cars on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Crash of Cars For Free
Download and Play Crash of Cars on PC
Crash of Cars Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Crash of Cars on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Crash of Cars and click on Enter.
- Now visit Crash of Cars page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Crash of Cars using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Crash of Cars and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Crash of Cars Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.