Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of a survivor in the zombie apocalypse. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War For Free
Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will go through a prologue in which you will learn about the character you are controlling. After the prologue, you will be controlling a half-naked character who has few survival items in the inventory box. Walk or run around into the nearby house to help a fellow survivor. The fellow stranger in the house is attacked by a zombie and it looks like she is in a pinch. Defeat the zombie with your bare hands to get a weapon and then help the girl by defeating the zombie.
Once you help the girl by defeating the zombie and give her water from well she will be assigned you with the mission to help other survivors. Search for the items nearby and collect the useful item in your pocket and sack. Help other survivors and complete the assigned quest to progress your main storyline. Use the collected resources to craft a weapon and use it against the next zombie encounter. Apart from zombies, you will encounter bandits that carrying weapons and ammunition.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.4+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 61 MB for Android Phones and 1.1 GB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War on PC
Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.