Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing as one of the survivors from popular dead island game that stops the waves of zombies to penetrate the defenses at all cost. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense For Free
Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be choosing the wave you want to eliminate first. Just tap on the moving zombie from the map and then tap on the fist icon to start the game. At the gameplay screen, you will see a pattern of the path in red color. In the path, you will see a machine in which you have to either upgrade or install a new set of machines that will help you to stop the zombies to some degree. Once you setup the trap machine just tap on the ready button to start the game.
Once you tap on the ready button zombies will start pouring in from different directions. The automatic trap machine you’ve installed will shoot and stop the zombies when they’re within the range of zombies. You as a survivor will do the rest of the job and finish off the weak the zombies with a weapon in your hand. If in case you’re encountering a herd of zombies then you can summon an extra hand by tapping on the player icon. You can also washup zombies with the help of a manual trap installed near the bridge.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v5.0+ and iOS 8.1 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 30 MB for Android Phones and 1 GB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense on PC
Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.