Dr. Parking 4 is a Racing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will learn to control the speed and movement of cars by parking it. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Dr. Parking 4 Overview
Welcome to the SUD Academy where you will learn to drive a car. The basics requirement to drive a car is to know its interface and controls. An officer of SUD will help you to understand the controls of a car and once you have learned that its only a matter of practice and experience. You will be driving the car in the academy and park the car in the area to successfully clear the level. The difficulty of the level will increase by successfully clearing one after another. Can you become the ultimate driver by passing each level?
Patience is a virtue in this game so while parking the car don’t rush by increasing your car speed. If you get bumped into another car then you have to replay the level again. You can drive your car in reverse gear if necessary. Take your car in the yellow spot and fit your car in that spot till the yellow spot turns green. At the end of clearing each stage, you will get gold coins as a reward.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 8.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 100 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 15 MB for Android Phones and 34.4 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Dr. Parking 4 on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Dr. Parking 4 For Free
Download and Play Dr. Parking 4 on PC
Dr. Parking 4 Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Dr. Parking 4 on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Dr. Parking 4 and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Dr. Parking 4 page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Dr. Parking 4 using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Dr. Parking 4 and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Dr. Parking 4 Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.