Dragon Ball Legends is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be controlling the z fighters to win the battle against Legendary Super Saiyan Broly. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Dragon Ball Legends For Free
Dragon Ball Legends Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will go through a step by step tutorial in which you’ll learn to control the movement, attacks, and KI of your player. Once you’ve learned the story mode will begin. In story mode, a new Saiyan with tail appeared while the fight between Broly and z fighters is raging-on. The new Saiyan lost his memory so he didn’t know what’s he doing in the middle of fight between z warriors and Broly. Trunks talk to the young man and seeing his tail he realized that he is a Saiyan too.
During the conversation with the new Saiyan, few saibaman appeared and attack on trunks and new Saiyan. Once the fighting with saibamen is over the Broly Saga will be unlocked. The new Saiyan collaborating with the Z Fighters and helping them to defeat Broly. You’ll continue to help the fighter and complete story after story until you found out who you really are and why you came to the exact location. You’ll require energy point to continuously play the game otherwise you have to wait for the energy to be restored.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v6.0+ and iOS 10.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 88 MB for Android Phones and 245.1 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Dragon Ball Legends game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Dragon Ball Legends on PC
Dragon Ball Legends Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Dragon Ball Legends on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Dragon Ball Legends and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Dragon Ball Legends page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Dragon Ball Legends using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Dragon Ball Legends and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Dragon Ball Legends Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.