Farming Simulator 14 is a Simulation Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will experience the life of a farmer and his day to day chores. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Farming Simulator 14 Overview
The game offers you a live simulator in which you will build a farm according to your likes. A new game starts with harvesting crops on your farm. To harvest a crop on your farm you have to run a machine on the crop area. The machine has a limit to harvest the crop and once it’s full you have to empty it and load it on a trailer to either store it in your storage house or sell it to the market. You can check the area to store or sell crops in a map given at the left middle section of your gameplay screen.
Once you sell the harvested crop in the market money will be added in your inventory. Use the money to expand your farm and purchase more machines to operate the farm function smoothly. Check the fuel meter of each machine and refill it before its empty. To refill your In this game, you will operate multiple farming machines in a real-time environment which makes it a perfect farming simulator.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v2.3+ and iOS 6.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 50 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 53 MB for Android Phones and 141 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Farming Simulator 14 on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Farming Simulator 14 For Free
Download and Play Farming Simulator 14 on PC
Farming Simulator 14 Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Farming Simulator 14 on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Farming Simulator 14 and click on Enter.
- Now visit Farming Simulator 14 page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Farming Simulator 14 using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Farming Simulator 14 and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Farming Simulator 14 Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.