Fast & Furious Takedown is a racing game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be controlling a car to take-down your enemies cars. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Fast & Furious Takedown Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be given special training in which you will be controlling a monster truck to take-down your enemies cars. In that mission, you will learn the basics to control a car and how to take down your enemies cars. Once you complete that mission you will be recruited in Hobbs Team to chase down enemies cars. At the end of completing a training mission, you will be rewarded with a box so make sure to open that box and collect the reward. After one training mission, you can play a story mission with your racing car.
In your first mission, you have to take down 3 enemies car which you can see them at the beginning of the mission. Use nitro booster to speed up and swipe to turn your car. When you align with one of the enemies cars hit it with your car to deal some damage. The health bar of the enemy car is given at the top of their car. When the health bar reaches 0 you will be successfully taken down that car. There is a time limit to complete each mission and once that time-frame is over and you couldn’t take down all the car you have to restart that mission.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v5.0+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 5 million users have installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try Fast & Furious Takedown on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Fast & Furious Takedown Application on Mobile Phone
Download Fast & Furious Takedown on PC
Fast & Furious Takedown is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Fast & Furious Takedown on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Fast & Furious Takedown and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Fast & Furious Takedown page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Fast & Furious Takedown using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Fast & Furious Takedown Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Fast & Furious Takedown Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.