Fatal Raid is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing as the soldier of an undercover organization that is dealing with infected zombies as well as securing any intel about the zombie outbreak. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Fatal Raid For Free
Fatal Raid Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will go through a recruitment cum training process in which you will learn to control your character and shoot incoming zombies. Once you’ve gone through the training process you will be selected as a soldier in the organization to carry out future missions. Start playing the story mission to unlock co-op matches in the latter part of the game. In each story mission, you have to eliminate zombies and infected creatures to complete the mission.
A headshot will quickly eliminate the zombies rather then the body shot so try to aim at the head of zombies if they far away from you. While continuing your path to clear the level you may found powerful guns in the path. Just go near the gun to equip them and use them against your enemies. At the end of each gameplay you will get a reward based on your performance.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 10.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 94 MB for Android Phones and 1.1 GB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Fatal Raid game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Fatal Raid on PC
Fatal Raid Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Fatal Raid on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Fatal Raid and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Fatal Raid page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Fatal Raid using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Fatal Raid and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Fatal Raid Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.