Do you like the blend of history and strategy in a game then Forge of Empires will surely entertain you. The game can be played on android phones or you can play it on your computer since the developers made it possible to play the game on all platforms whether its Windows, iOS Android or Mac.
Forge of Empires Overview
In this game, you will play the role of a tribal chief who lived in a stone age. You will be given the authority to build anything in the empty land that will progress your game to the next level. A man named ragu silvertongue will be your right hand that will guide to build your empire. You will collect rewards by completing a quest and do what’s best suits for your people like building a local attraction or decoration.
In the game, you can send scouts to other province and can battle with them to acquire new lands. Once the land is acquired the people of the land will follow and work for you but first you must defeat the enemy in a battle. Hire spear fighter for the battle to undertake other provinces and build your kingdom.
Sometimes the battle is not necessary for the story to be progressed further which means you can forge an alliance between other kingdom or province and trade goods with them. The game provides you an option to negotiate with your neighbor province or sector so it’s up to your skills to overtake sector without a battle.
Forge of Empires games will slowly progress from a stone age city to a futuristic city. To progress your city to advance level you have to research technology through research tree. The new technology will be built on the number of “Forged Point” which can be gained every hour. Once the technology has been fully researched you can acquire it by making a payment in the form of goods, coin, and supplies. Once the new technology is acquired it will be stored in your building section that can be used anytime.
Currently, the game can be playable on Android v4.4 or higher and on iPhone v8.0 or above. As per the source, there are more than 10 million users installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try this game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Forge of Empires APK on Mobile Phone
Download Forge of Empires on PC
Forge of Empires game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but later the developers have released the PC version in the form of a web application. Yes, you can access a website and play the game on your browser so there is no need to download any specific plugin or software. I have seen many users want to play the game on an Android-like environment so I am leaving a step by step tutorial to download and play the game using computer software Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Forge of Empires on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Forge of Empires and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Forge of Empires page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to Start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Forge of Empires on Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Forge of Empires APK and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay.
A look at the Game
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.