Fun Race 3D is a Racing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be controlling a dummy like player to reach the finish line in the first place. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Fun Race 3D for Free
Fun Race 3D Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see two dummy player one is a computer and the other one is your player. Start running on the path by tapping or holding the gameplay screen. Your objective in this game is to cross the finish line in the first place. While playing the game you will see obstacles in your path make sure to avoid them at all costs. If your player hit by one of these obstacles then your player will go back to the last checkpoint. You will have an unlimited number of chances in this game because the one and the only way to win the game is by crossing the finish line in the first place.
If the other player managed to cross the finish line in the first place then you have to replay the game from start. Once you finish the game at first you will see a detailed summary of the race and the level will be progressed further. At the end of winning a race, you will get gold coins that can be used to purchase skins for the player. You can check the remaining distance by seeing the tracking meter given at the top middle of the gameplay screen.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v5.0+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 100 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 51.3 MB for Android Phones and 267.8 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Fun Race 3D game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Fun Race 3D on PC
Fun Race 3D Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Fun Race 3D on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Fun Race 3D and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Fun Race 3D page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Fun Race 3D using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Fun Race 3D and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Fun Race 3D Gameplay / Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.