GrandChase is a Fantasy based MMORPG game that has immersive storytelling, great detail on graphics for each character. Currently, the game can only be played on Android and iOS phone but you can enjoy the same gaming experience on a computer by following the step by step guide given below:-
At the beginning of the game, you will see your character progress, messages and story you have progressed so over. You can select the character and continue with your story quest. Once the game loads up you will see the narrative of story and animation. Straight after that fight will continue and monsters will continue to emerge one after another until you beat the last of them. You can use magical powers and melee attacks to kill your enemies. Every heavy attack in the game will take time to reuse it again so you have to strategically think of how or when you use it in battle.
Monsters and bosses in the game will continuously attack you until you beat each and every one of them. Once you cleared the chapter you will get rewards to take down the Boss and his minions. You can check the rewards by going into your inventory box and use it on your character to strengthen him or sell it at the mentioned price to purchase a different item. You can create a guild in the game or join other guild members to trade the most useful item evostones. Evostones allows your character to evolve which increases his rank.
Adding your friend in the grand chase game will be useful to you because every day you will collect Adventurer Mark. Adventurer Mark is necessary because it will open many loot boxes in which valuable items are stored. You can gain the adventurer mark by purchasing them from the store but with a friend system, you can collect it for free. You can summon a hero in your squad and add it in your team so you can use his power to defeat monsters on another level.
Graphics in the games look awesome and storytelling will leave you mesmerizing. You will be addicted to the game after playing it until act 3 according to my experience.
Currently, the game can be playable on Android v4.2+ and on iOS 9.0 or above. As per the source, there are more than 2 million users installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try GrandChase game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download GrandChase APK on Mobile Phone
Download GrandChase on PC
GrandChase game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play GrandChase on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type GrandChase and click on Enter.
- Now visit the GrandChase page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to Start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play GrandChase on Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for GrandChase APK and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay.
A look at the Game
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.