Do you enjoy playing horror games on the computer then you should definitely try to download and play the spookiest horror android game Granny. The PC version of the game can be download from steam right now but if you are a person that loves android themed games then we have prepared a step by step guide for you to enjoy this android game on your computer without the need of steam.
The first scene of the game loads up when you wake in a spooky house filled with booby traps. The traps are laid down by the creepy and sadistic looking lady named granny who want to keep you locked in her house. In order to escape from the house, you have to search for clues and items that are located somewhere in that spacious house.
When you escape the room in which you wake up granny will constantly search for you and try to kill you with a baseball bat when she found you. Your objective is to avoid granny at all cost by hiding somewhere in the house or use guns for momentarily immobilizing granny. The game will be over the moment when granny gets to close to you and then you have to restart the game. Yes, you cannot save your progress in the game which is why the gameplay videos have been posted by various youtube channel as a Challenge to beat the game.
Granny will follow noise in the game so make sure you don’t drop any item while searching for an item in the house. Keys are important in the game so check every drawers and cabinet. Don’t rely on the thought that you will find the same item in the particular places when you restart the game because the places of the item may or may not change.
Sometimes you have to circle around the house in search of clues or a path that can be opened by key so make sure you deactivate the trap if you found any in the house. Make sure to check the hiding spots in the game so that it will be easier for you to hide when granny chase you.
Currently, the game can be playable on Android v4.1 or higher and on iPhone v5.1 or above. As per the source, there are more than 100 million users installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try this game on your computer then I am leaving a step by step ways to play this game on your computer.
Download Granny APP on Mobile Phone
Download Granny on PC
Granny game application is designed for mobile phone by developers but there is a PC version of the game available on steam for $4.99. If you want to enjoy the game in the Android-based environment then you can download Bluestack and NoxPlayer.
Play Granny on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Granny and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Granny page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to Start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Granny on Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Granny App and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes to much memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay.
A look at the Game
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.