Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space is a Racing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing as a futuristic bike rider that participates in a race to win rewards. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will go through a step by step tutorial to know how to accelerate, brake or balance your bike. Afterward, you will complete some tracks to know the game better before participating with opponents in a race. Once you have completed some solo campaign you can entitle yourself to participate in a real race with other online players. Tracks in this game are drifted and you have to be careful from moto jumps, zero-gravity fields, and asphalt elevators to win the race.
Cross the green checkpoint to the finish line while maintaining the number 1 position to win the race. At the end of winning each race, you will be rewarded with coins, ruby or bike parts. Bike parts can be used to upgrade your bike while coins allow you to purchase a new bike. Upgrade your bike as soon as you acquire parts and have enough coins to finish the job. You can also customize your bike appearance with the coins. Check the objectives of the race while playing a solo campaign and complete the task assigned to you otherwise you have to replay the campaign again.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v5.0+ and iOS 11.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 5 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 59 MB for Android Phones and 84.5 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing For Free
Download and Play Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing on PC
Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing and click on Enter.
- Now visit Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Gravity Rider: Extreme Balance Space Bike Racing Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.