Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore is a Puzzle Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be matching 3 or more candies of the same color to progress your game. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore For Free
Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore Overview
At the beginning of the game, you’ll see a cutscene in which you be traveling on a ship and later landing on a nearby island. As soon as you landed on an island the game will be started. Tap on the first level and then tap on the play button to begin playing the level. In the game, you will be matching 3 or more candies of the same to score points. You have to score the given number points in order to clear the level.
You can make super candy by matching 4 or more candies of the same color. The super candy will destroy multiple candies at the same time depend on what type of super candy you make. You will have a limited number of moves to complete the level so make sure to constantly check your moves before making a strategy. If you manage to complete the level objectives within the last move then the level will be marked as clear otherwise you have to replay the level again.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.3+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 95.2 MB for Android Phones and 195.4 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore on PC
Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Gummy Drop! – Match & Restore Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.