Hills of Steel is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be controlling a tank to destroy the incoming enemies. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Hills of Steel Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be choosing a location to fight and then a tank. After selecting both of them you will be tapping on the play button to start the match. Now your tank will be entered into the hill area and you will be controlling that tank henceforth. Move the tank forward or back with the movement controls, aim at the enemies tank and fire the explosive bullets from the canon. Defend your tank from the enemy bullets by moving the tank backward or forward.
Take a note at the HP of your and the enemy tank and plan a strategy accordingly. Reduce the HP of your enemy by hitting them with the explosive bullets and once their HP reaches 0 the tank will explode. Move forward and destroy the remaining tank to clear the stage. At the end of clearing each stage, you will be facing an enemy boss that has a unique and powerful tank. Destroy the tank to obtain the reward accordingly and repair your tank with the item dropped by that tank. Collect coins in your path to upgrade your tank or purchase a new and powerful tank.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.4+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 56 MB for Android Phones and 413.6 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Hills of Steel game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Hills of Steel on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Hills of Steel on PC
Hills of Steel Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Hills of Steel on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Hills of Steel and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Hills of Steel page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Hills of Steel using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Hills of Steel and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Hills of Steel Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.