Hit & Knock down is a Sports Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be throwing the ball at the empty cans to drop them from the shelf. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Hit & Knock down For Free
Hit & Knock down Overview
At the beginning of the game, you’ll choose the level of your choice. Since you’re a new player you will be playing from level 1. Once the level load, you’ll see multiple empty cans are lined-up and placed on the shelf. Your objective in the game is to throw by swiping the ball towards the cans and drop them from the shelf. You will have a limited number of balls to complete the level. If you couldn’t complete the level in the given number of balls you’ll have to replay the level.
While playing the level make sure to check the number of remaining balls, time and cans you have to drop given in a bar at the top of the screen. At the end of completing each mission, you’ll get gold coins and rewards based on your performance.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.1 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 63 MB for Android Phones and 188.1 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Hit & Knock down game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Hit & Knock down on PC
Hit & Knock down Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Hit & Knock down on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Hit & Knock down and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Hit & Knock down page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Hit & Knock down using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Hit & Knock down and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Hit & Knock down Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.