Homescapes is a Casual Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing as an adult businessman who is well settled in his life but now he needs a break to relive his old memories. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
An adult businessman named Austin lives in an urban area with his family. After settling his family in the city he decided to take a short break from work to relive his old memories. He packs his back and flights his way to an old house where he spent his early childhood. The house is quite old and it needs some renovations before anybody can live there. Help Austin to complete his daily chores to make the home lively again and experience the memories of Austin related to the home.
Once You and Austin entered the house chores will be starting from that point onward. To complete any type of chores you have to play the popular match 3 puzzles. Complete the puzzle by matching three or more pieces of the same to fill out the level objectives. You will be given a certain number of moves to complete the level objectives so formulate the best strategy to complete the stage and fulfill the assigned chores. In case if you couldn’t complete the stage objectives in certain moves then you have to replay the stage again.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.2+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 100 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 141 MB for Android Phones and 251.3 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Homescapes on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Homescapes For Free
Download and Play Homescapes on PC
Homescapes Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Homescapes on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Homescapes and click on Enter.
- Now visit Homescapes page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Homescapes using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Homescapes and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Homescapes Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.