Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG is a Role-Playing game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be controlling up to 4 heroes and use their powers to slay the evil enemies. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be selecting a server in which you want to play the game and once you do that type your name. The game will load immediately after you type your name and your first battle will begin in which you will be controlling a team of high powered superheroes. Use those heroes powers and attack the enemy using tap, swipe, and sling pattern. Launch special attack to defeat your enemy faster but first, you have to fill the power gauge to 100% by striking the melee attacks. The first match will be your practice match and once it’s over your game will started from Level 1 and you will have only one hero in your inventory which will be BrokenBlade.
On the first level, you will be fighting with the horde of evil soldiers and evil boss but since you know how to operate your character power this one will going to be easy for you. Other players will be joining your saga on the later part of the game. At the end of clearing each level you will get rewards in the form of Gold Coins and Exp Point. Exp Point will raise the overall stats points of your character once you gain a level. You will also unlock a new character at the end of the game which can be used in the next level. You can unlock different heroes by purchasing items from the in-game store.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.0+ and iOS 8.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 5 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 30 MB for Android Phones and 175.6 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG on PC
Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Hyper Heroes: Marble-Like RPG Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.