Juicy Cut is a Casual game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be peeling off fruits with a knife to grind them to make juice. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Juicy Cut Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see a rolling fruit with a knife on top of it. Tap the button to put that knife in work and start peeling off that rolling fruit layers. Once you peel off the top layer of the fruit it is ready to grind in a juicer mixer grinder. Now peel off the remaining fruit and start your juicer mixer grinder to make the juice. The level will be marked as clear once all the fruits in that level are peeled off and grind in the machine.
After reading the above paragraph you may think the game looks easy but in reality, it isn’t. While peeling off the fruits you will see an obstacle in its path. Once your knife touches that obstacle you have to replay that level from the start. The obstacles may get tougher and tougher depend on the level that you are in. To avoid the obstacles don’t tap on the knife button when it appears near your Knife.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.4+ and iOS 10.3 or above. According to a source, there are more than 100,000 users have installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try Juicy Cut on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Juicy Cut Application on Mobile Phone
Download Juicy Cut on PC
Juicy Cut is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Juicy Cut on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Juicy Cut and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Juicy Cut page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Juicy Cut using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Juicy Cut Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Juicy Cut Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.