Jungle Marble Blast is a Casual and Puzzle Game for Android Users in which you have to blast every marble to win the game. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android users but you can run the game on PC by following the step by step guide given below:-
Jungle Marble Blast Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see a golden flying insect that’s holding a random colored marble to shoot. Now marble will be started to pour from an entry point and traveled between a destined path given in the screen. Your objective is to shoot the marble and match three or more marble with the same color to blast them. When the marbles blast you will receive scores based on the combos or how many marbles blast in that single hit. Once you blast all the marbles or complete the task to collect or destroy the mentioned item your stage will be cleared.
At the end of the stage, you will be rewarded with the remarks with a share or cancel button at the top. You can obtain up to 3 stars which will be based on your performance in the game. You can always retry to finish the game to obtain better remarks at the end of the stage. At the top of the gameplay screen, you can see the time elapsed and progress of your remarks during that time. The first few levels are easy to clear but then the game will become harder as each level passing by. The theme of the game reflects the look and feels of ancient Egyptian times which is quite liked by viewers.
As I have said before the level become harder as each stage passing and you can irritate with the feeling that this level is not cleared no matter how hard I try. The developers have considered this possibility and add a booster feature in the app which will you to clear any obstacle with just one click of a button. Use the booster wisely in the stage because these are precious and hard to obtain if you do not want to spend money. Like any other game, you will be given time to complete a stage which means you have to act fast to complete the stage on time. Once the marble reaches to its destination hole the game will be over for you and then you have to restart your game.
Currently, the game can be playable on Android v4.1+ phones. As per the source, there are more than 10 million users installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try Jungle Marble Blast game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Jungle Marble Blast APK on Mobile Phone
Download Jungle Marble Blast on PC
Jungle Marble Blast game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Jungle Marble Blast on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Jungle Marble Blast and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Jungle Marble Blast page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to Start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Jungle Marble Blast on Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Jungle Marble Blast APK and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
A look at the Game
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.