King’s Raid is a Fantasy based RPG game that has a blend of an interactive storyline and thrilling battle scene. Currently, the game can be played on Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC by following the step by step guide given below:-
King’s Raid Wiki
At the dashboard of the screen, you can choose the name of your player and then start the game. Once the game finished its loading screen will see 4 heroes to begin your first quest. The monsters will be started to appear on the screen as you run down the one-way path. Kill the monsters to progress your story further as its always been on the fantasy game but in this game, you will control the 4 players special moves as the battle progress. Select the special move of the player to launch a powerful attack that will reduce the HP of your opponent very quickly. Once you used the special move of your character it will take time to launch the same attack again due to recharging. In your first quest, you can use the move of all 4 Character and fight an evil boss at the end.
The fight will be over with a draw and now the main story of the game will begin. Now a new hero and map of the kingdom will emerge and on top of that, the name you have given to the character at the beginning of the game can also see. The real story of the game will begin from here navigate the map and choose the place you want to go with. Once you land in the forest to progress your story you will face a wild animal named Wolf which you have to defeat along with Boss. You will find your first game hero named “Frey” in this playthrough.
On the next chapter, you can select the hero in your party to assist you in the upcoming battle. At first, you can use only one special move but as story progress further, you will unlock 2 more special moves and definitely add 3 additional heroes in your party. At the end of each mission, you will get rewards with exp points, to raise the level of your player. Items that are stored in your inventory box can be used on players to raise stats and attacks. You can purchase a game item with your real money from the store. To get a legendary item in the game you have to go through raids and defeat a dragon.
Currently, the game can be playable on Android v4.2+ and on iOS 9.0 or above. As per the source, there are more than 5 million users installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try King’s Raid game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download King’s Raid APK on Mobile Phone
Download King’s Raid on PC
King’s Raid game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play King’s Raid on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type King’s Raid and click on Enter.
- Now visit the King’s Raid page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to Start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play King’s Raid on Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for King’s Raid APK and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay.
A look at the Game
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.