Last Day on Earth: Survival is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing as one of the survivors in a Zombie Apocalypse. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Last Day on Earth: Survival Overview
In the year 2027 outbreak of an unknown infection caused havoc on earth. Infected people turned into a zombie that walks on the ground to eat whatever on their path. Many survivors are turned into one of them but few survivors are immune to this infection living their life by hiding in forest or cave. You are playing as one of those survivors and will do everything in your power to survive this horror. The stats of your players are given at the top of your screen.
Constantly check the stats of your player HP, Hunger, Dehydration and fill it whenever they run low. If you didn’t fill the stats for hunger and hydration then your HP will be reducing constantly until it reaches 0. On top of that zombies and creatures may attack anytime which will make your player condition even worse. Craft weapons to fight the zombies and collect resources to stack them up in your storeroom to use them later. The game provides an automatic resource collection feature just tap on it watch your player collecting resources for you. Fortify your land from intruders and set traps in the area to eliminate your enemy or infiltrate into another land to collect valuable resources for yourself.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 50 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 236 MB for Android Phones and 711.7 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Last Day on Earth: Survival on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Last Day on Earth: Survival For Free
Download and Play Last Day on Earth: Survival on PC
Last Day on Earth: Survival Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Last Day on Earth: Survival on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Last Day on Earth: Survival and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Last Day on Earth: Survival page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Last Day on Earth: Survival using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Last Day on Earth: Survival and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Last Day on Earth: Survival Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.