Marble Mission is a Puzzle Game for Android Users that will give the satisfying feeling on destroying marbles. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC by following the step by step guide given below:-
Marble Mission Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see the marbles of different colors are rolling out from a rock cave. You will be given a shooter with a single color of the ball on it. Your mission is to shoot the ball in your desired location to match the three or more marbles in order to remove it from the running cycle of marbles. Once three or more marble align in the same direction they will be destroyed and a new ball with random color will appear on the shooter. Match the combination of three or marbles until you destroy and each and every marble shown on the screen to clear the stage.
Once every marble is destroyed you will be given remarks regarding how much scores you have obtained while clearing the stage. The scoring system in the game works on how much combos or a big line of marble you have destroyed in the game. After you cleared the game your score will be evaluated and based on your performance you will be given stars as a remark for completing the stage. Once the stage is clear you can re-play the game again to score well on your second turn. There are plenty of levels that can be played afterward and with each passing stage, the obstacles become tougher.
Just like any other puzzling game, you will get a certain amount of time to clear the stage. Your time in this game is running slowly with the balls as you can see on your screen. Once the ball started to pour from the game they will be slowly progressing to the next cave on your screen. You must realize it by now that would happen if the ball reaches to next cave. You have to maintain speed in the game while looking for a certain path where you can get combos and that wouldn’t be easy but if you try your luck over and over then you can clear every stage in the game.
Currently, the game can be playable on Android v4.0+ and on iOS 9.0 or above. As per the source, there are more than 1 million users installed the game on their phone.
If you want to try Marble Mission game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Marble Mission APK on Mobile Phone
Download Marble Mission on PC
Marble Mission game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Marble Mission on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Marble Mission and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Marble Mission page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to Start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Marble Mission on Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Marble Mission APK and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
A look at the Game
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.