Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing as one of the soldiers in a special operation unit that will eliminate terrorists on their own ground. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS For Free
Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see that two soldiers are traveling underwater to visit the epicenter of a terrorist-controlled city. Once these soldiers arrived at the surface you will be controlling one of them. Aim at the soldier nearby and exterminate them with the assault rifle in your hand. More soldiers will arrive towards you so you’ve to shoot them and make your way to complete the other mission objectives. Once you’ve completed all the mission objectives then you will be rewarded with exp points and crates.
After finishing each level the next mission will be started with a prologue. When the prologue is finished the gameplay will be started or you can skip the prologue by tapping on the screen. Exterminate the terrorists that harm the civilians and swap weapons with them if you found the weapon useful or the bullets are empty in your current weapon. You can use the hand grenade to kill the multiple soldiers. You can customize your current weapons to improve the weapon’s performance. Apart from playing campaign missions, you can play the game with your friend and other online player using multiplayer mode.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 100 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 33 MB for Android Phones and 1.6 GB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS on PC
Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.