Monster Super League is a Role Playing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing as a hero that catch and battle with magical creatures named astromons. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Monster Super League Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see a short story on the fantasy world that falls into chaos by the clash of two deities goddess of order and goddess of chaos. These two deities keep in check of their powers to create a balance but it only creates and endless strife. These two goddesses create astromons, a mystical creature with elemental powers to maintain the balance in this world. To maintain the balance both goddesses held a tournament in which trainers can participate with astromons to represent their goddess. A momentary peace is attained for a long time and now chaos power is increasing. To maintain the balance a new hero is summoned from the human world.
Customize your player character and name it as you like to enter into the fantasy world of astromons. You will inherit a gemstone given to you by the goddess of order. The necklace allows you to understand the language of astromons. You will be assisted on your arrival in the world and given you gears to catch your own astromons. Catch your first astromons and raise its level by fighting with other astromons that appeared in the jungle. You can evolve your astromons by reaching a certain level. Create a strong team of astromons and entered the tournament and win it to balance both powers.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.4+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 5 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 68 MB for Android Phones and 227.5 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Monster Super League on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Monster Super League For Free
Download and Play Monster Super League on PC
Monster Super League Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Monster Super League on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Monster Super League and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Monster Super League page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Monster Super League using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Monster Super League and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Monster Super League Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.