Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic is a Racing game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be riding a sports bike in an endless path to make a high score. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be selecting a sports bike of your choice but since you are a new user you will be riding the default sports bike. After selecting a sportbike you will be choosing a preferred mode to play the game out of the four given mode. Once you choose a mode you will be choosing the location of your choice to start the game. The game will start immediately upon choosing any one location of your choice. Now ride the bike using controls given on the bottom right and left the side of the gameplay screen.
While riding the bike on the road take a look at the traffic and its movement and ride your bike accordingly. Take a look at the bikes digital meter section to know the current speed, the distance you have covered and on which gear you are currently riding your bike. Make sure to ride your bike at the speed of 70+ because your distance meter will only count the number at that speed. You will earn coins by playing the game that can be used to unlock a new location or purchasing new bikes.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 7.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 50 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 69 MB for Android Phones and 155.7 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic on PC
Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.