Motu Patlu Speed Racing is a Casual Game for Android phones in which you will be playing as popular Indian Cartoon Characters Motu and Patlu that controls a vehicle to catch thieves. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Motu Patlu Speed Racing for Free
Not Available on the Apple iOS Store
Motu Patlu Speed Racing Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see two burglars loot a bank and try to escape with the moneybags. Police try to stop them but miraculously bunch of coconuts falls on the policeman’s heads which makes his unable to move for a moment. Unable to do anything on his own one local civilian is shouting names of Motu and Patlu. Motu and Patlu came out of their house and chase the burglars on one scooter. Motu is driving the scooter and you will be controlling that scooter speed, break and rotation using controls given at the bottom left and right side.
Chase the burglars in this level based game and collect coins in your path. Coins play a vital role in this game because it will unlock the better vehicles in the latter part of the game. While chasing the thieves you will encounter various obstacles and villains. Be the hero and help the civilians in your path while beating the bad guys. Reach the finish line to clear the level and progress your game. At the end of each gameplay, you will get a detailed summary of coins, score, and remarks based on your performance.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.2+ or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 77 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to try Motu Patlu Speed Racing game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Motu Patlu Speed Racing on PC
Motu Patlu Speed Racing is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Motu Patlu Speed Racing on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Motu Patlu Speed Racing and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Motu Patlu Speed Racing page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Motu Patlu Speed Racing using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Motu Patlu Speed Racing and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Motu Patlu Speed Racing Gameplay / Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.