Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive is a Racing Game for Android phones in which you will be driving an SUV on a dangerous hillside path. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive for Free
Not Available on Apple iOS Store
Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive Overview
At the dashboard of the screen choose an SUV of your choice and then tap on the Next button given at the bottom right side of the screen. Since you are a new player you will play with the default SUV and from level 1. When the game starts you will see a very dangerous hillside path and your vehicle controls on the left and right side. Use the controls to drive the SUV on the path until you reach the finish line. Tap and Hold the accelerator to speed up the car and use the wheel button to control the car movements in the left or right directions.
When the speed of the car is going out of control then release the accelerator button and tap on the break button. There is no time limit in this game so drive your car carefully till the finish line. In case if your car falls from the track then you will be playing the level from the beginning. Drive your car slowly to get experience on the controls then aim for the high scores. While driving the car on the path you will found gold coins so make sure you collect all to unlock other cars. At the end of each gameplay, you will a summary of the race along with the reward based on your performance.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ or above. According to a source, there are more than 50 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 43 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to try Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive on PC
Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Mountain Climb 4×4 : Offroad Car Drive Official Gameplay / Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.