My Cafe – Restaurant Game is a Casual Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will act as an owner of a cafe who manages the store and interact with the customers to know what they need. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
My Cafe – Restaurant Game Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be welcomed by your employee named Ann. Immediately after a short description ann will show you how to manage a store. Heed the advice of ann and add items in your store as she tells you. Shortly after adding a single item in your store you will see customers start pouring into your store. Talk to your customers to know what they need and add items in your store so that you can sell more items and accumulate coins.
Coins are important for your business operations because whatever item you wanna purchase for your store can be purchased from the accumulated coins. Fulfill your customer’s every order and make them permanent customers of your cafe. Hire more employees and add items after items in your cafe to make it one of the best cafes in the area.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.3 or above. According to a source, there are more than 50 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 33 MB for Android Phones and 191.8 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try My Cafe – Restaurant Game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download My Cafe – Restaurant Game For Free
Download and Play My Cafe – Restaurant Game on PC
My Cafe – Restaurant Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play My Cafe – Restaurant Game on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type My Cafe – Restaurant Game and click on Enter.
- Now visit My Cafe – Restaurant Game page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play My Cafe – Restaurant Game using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for My Cafe – Restaurant Game and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
My Cafe – Restaurant Game Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.