Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow is an Adventure Game for Android phones in which you will be playing as a Japanese Ninja that slays his enemies to reach its destination point. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see a ninja has entered the forest. Control the ninja and decide his fate with your fingers. Nighttime is the best camouflage for a ninja so use it conceals your movement and attack when the enemies were not on guard. Use long-range attacks to destroy your enemies such as shurikens. Don’t engage your player in a close quarter fight because it’s a one-hit game which means you don’t have HP in this game. If you got hit by one of the enemy attacks then it’s game over unless you touch one of the save points.
Save points are the lifeline of your game progress so touch them as soon as you saw it. If your player hit by enemies attack afterward then your game will start from that save point. Beware of the traps and sparkling things while moving forward. Always take a look at the ground to identify the traps on your path. Use the transformation technique to hide your player from the enemy. Break the vase to collect the gold coins and earn green coins on clearing a level. Use the coins to upgrade your player skills or add new skills in your player configuration.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 24 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to try Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games For Free
Not on the Apple iOS Store
Download and Play Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games on PC
Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Ninja Warrior: Legend of Shadow Fighting Games Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.