Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW is a Strategy game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of a ship captain that hire marauders to loot enemy ships. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be selecting a captain of your choice from the character selection and later name it accordingly. Once you have finished the process gameplay will begin and you will see an island where you will meet up with your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean movie actors Jack Sparrow and Joshamee Gibbs. Both of these notorious bandits will give you the advice to become a popular pirate. You will be building houses for your team of raiders on an island and also farm the area for food. Once you have completed the basic work on your island its time to fry the big fishes.
Go to the capital city and build your first ship in which you will sail. Once your boat is built go to the nearby pub and hire a few marauders to begin your journey in the sea. On your journey in the sea, you will found mystical and scarier creatures which you can defeat with your team. Once you defeat any creatures or complete a quest in the game you will gain some exp point that will raise your level and some skills point that can be used to make your attack more powerful or increase the defense of your ship. Apart from defeating creatures, you will battle against East India Company Soldiers and loot their ships in the battle.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 5 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 73 MB for Android Phones and 470.9 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW on PC
Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Pirates of the Caribbean: ToW Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.