RAID: Shadow Legends is a Role-Playing Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of a war commander that controls multiple heroes to defeat enemies. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download RAID: Shadow Legends for Free
RAID: Shadow Legends Overview
Four mighty superheroes entered the dungeon to gather some sort of magical artifacts. You will be controlling the action of those heroes for a time being and attack eliminating the incoming with powerful magical attacks. At the end of the dungeon, a magical dragon appeared out of nowhere and defeat all those heroes with one attack. Guardian of Teleria “The Arbiter” uses her last ounce of power to revive one of the heroes and assigned you to command that hero along with others that you can summon through magical shards.
There are four different types of shards that summon heroes. Shards can be obtained by completing missions or you can purchase it with your money. Every hero is summoned at level 1 so you must be assigned that hero in your team to raise its power and attack. Equip your hero with an artifact to additionally raise your hero power and defense. In a battle decrease the HP of your enemies to 0 to win a battle and earn the reward. Make a team of epic superheroes so that you can slay the dark forces.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v5.0+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 72 MB for Android Phones and 231.8 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try RAID: Shadow Legends Game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play RAID: Shadow Legends on PC
RAID: Shadow Legends Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play RAID: Shadow Legends on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type RAID: Shadow Legends and click on Enter.
- Now visit the RAID: Shadow Legends page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play RAID: Shadow Legends using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for RAID: Shadow Legends and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
RAID: Shadow Legends Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.