Rival Stars College Football is a Sports game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of football captain that leads his team to win by building effective strategy during gameplay. Currently, the game is exclusive for only Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Rival Stars College Football Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will learn the basic of building strategy from the former coach named Barry Bowen. You will be competing in a practice where you will learn the skills to give the perfect command to your team during the gameplay. Once you have played the practice match its time to build your team from scratch. Once you have created the team of your choice then name them as you desired and start training to raise the level of your team members.
Raising the level of the team members is required because it will boost the stats of your player. Once you train up the team enough its time to enter into the real match. In real match you will be given various option to choose from gameplay screen like the attack your team member will perform and a list of strategy to choose from. An effective strategy can change the outcome of the match so choose them wisely. In case if you win the match you will get rewards and items decided at the beginning of the game.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 76 MB for Android Phones and 285.2 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Rival Stars College Football game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Rival Stars College Football on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Rival Stars College Football on PC
Rival Stars College Football Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Rival Stars College Football on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Rival Stars College Football and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Rival Stars College Football page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Rival Stars College Football using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Rival Stars College Football Application and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Rival Stars College Football Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.