Road to Valor: World War II is a Strategy Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of a general who will command his army to destroy the enemy base. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Road to Valor: World War II Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see a battlefield and two bases on opposite sides. You will be attending a training session before playing the real match against enemies. In the training session, you will learn to deploy your army and destroying your enemy base. Once you learned that you can match against a real enemy which will be stronger. Just drag and drop the person you want to deploy and destroy your enemies and march towards their base. Your army will destroy the base after eliminating the soldiers of enemy team.
Each base has a limited amount of HP and once that HP is extinguished the base will be destroyed. You will win the game if you manage to destroy all of the enemy bases. Once you deploy a soldier you can deploy him again but after a certain amount of time. At the end of clearing a stage, you will get remarks and rewards based on your performance. You might get a crate by clearing a level which will give your good reward upon opening it. To add professional soldiers in your team such as snipers you have to open crates to get them. Once you get them through crates you can assign them into your team to eliminate your enemy swiftly.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.1+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 500,000 users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 43 MB for Android Phones and 262 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Road to Valor: World War II game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Road to Valor: World War II on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Road to Valor: World War II on PC
Road to Valor: World War II Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Road to Valor: World War II on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Road to Valor: World War II and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Road to Valor: World War II page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Road to Valor: World War II using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Road to Valor: World War II and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Road to Valor: World War II Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.