SimCity BuildIt is a Simulation Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be playing the role of a city mayor who will design and build the empty landscape. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download SimCity BuildIt For Free
The game can be played on Android v4.0+ and above. According to a source, there are more than 50 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 120 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to run this game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play SimCity BuildIt on PC
SimCity BuildIt Game can be played on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play SimCity BuildIt on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type SimCity BuildIt and click on Enter.
- Now visit the game page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play SimCity BuildIt using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for SimCity BuildIt and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.