Sky Fighters 3D is an Action Game for Android phones in which you will be driving a fighter aircraft to seek and destroy enemies planes with guns and missiles. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Sky Fighters 3D Overview
Feel the power of sky beast roaring in the sky to seek and destroy its enemies. At the beginning of the game, you will learn to control your aircraft by following instructions on the screen. Once you have learned the basic controls you will fly your aircraft. Tap on the accelerator button and slide the control upwards to take the flight. Seek your enemies in the mid-air and move your plane to aim at your enemy. Once the target is locked shoot missile or multiple bullets to destroy the enemy plane.
Take a look at the radar given at the top right side of your game screen to see the location of your enemy’s aircraft. The red bar on the enemy’s plane indicates the health of the plane. Reduce the red bar to 0 to destroy your enemy’s plane. Constantly check the HP of your plane if your HP is reduced to 30% devise a strategy to counter-attack. Once you have successfully eliminated all of your enemies you will be rewarded with coins and exp points.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.0+ or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 19 MB for Android Phones.
If you want to try Sky Fighters 3D on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Sky Fighters 3D For Free
Not on the Apple iOS Store
Download and Play Sky Fighters 3D on PC
Sky Fighters 3D Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Sky Fighters 3D on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Sky Fighters 3D and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Sky Fighters 3D page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Sky Fighters 3D using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Sky Fighters 3D and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Sky Fighters 3D Trailer / Gameplay
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.