Sling Kong is an Arcade Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will be using kong as a slingshot to go upwards until there is no more up to go. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for Free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Download Sling Kong For Free
Sling Kong Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will see that kong is hanging on a round-shaped pin. That round-shaped pin will be seen somewhere on the screen when the kong moves upward. You have to use swipe the kong downwards and release him at his full power in a direction where you see other round-shaped pins. Catch pin after pin to attain a high score and become the best sling kong player. Sling Kong is an endless climbing game which means there are no objectives or levels in this game. Once your chance is over you have to play the game from the beginning.
While climbing the kong you will face deadly obstacles in your path. Avoid the obstacles at all costs and try to jump as higher as you can by holding down the kong for a few seconds. If you get caught by one of these traps then your game will be over and you have to replay the game from the beginning. At the end of each game, you will get gold coins as a reward based on your performance. You can use the gold coins to play a tiny ping pong game that allows you to unlock other characters.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.4+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 5 million users have installed the game on their phones. The approximate size of the application is around 67 MB for Android Phones and 286.4 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Sling Kong game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download and Play Sling Kong on PC
Sling Kong Game is specifically designed for Android users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Sling Kong on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click on the Search field, type Sling Kong and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Sling Kong page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Sling Kong using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Sling Kong and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Sling Kong Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.