Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting is an Action Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will play the role of a commander that will shoot down enemies from far away place using a sniper rifle. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game Overview
At the beginning of the game, you will be assigned on a mission to shoot down a terrorist that has hijacked a ship. You will be taken to a far place from where you will shoot the enemy. Just zoom in through the scope and aim at the enemy. You can adjust the scope zoom to up-to 9X to aim. Once you adjust the aim fire the bullet to see the elimination of the enemy in slow motion. Apart from the sniping, you will be assigned missions to eliminate enemies that were inside the deck so in those missions you will use assault rifles or shotguns.
The missions will get tougher and tougher as you clear stages. In the later part of the game, you have to defeat multiple enemies to clear a single mission and those enemies will move from their position so aiming at targets might harder. At the end of clearing each mission you will get cash and remarks. You can use cash to upgrade your current weapons and even purchase a new weapon. You will also gain exp points which will raise your player level and stats.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v5.0+ and iOS 9.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 10 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 106.6 MB for Android Phones and 224.2 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting game on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game on Mobile For Free
Download and Play Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game on PC
Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store.
- On Play Store icon click on the Search field and type Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game and click on Enter.
- Now visit the Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it.
Alternate Way to Play Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website (https://noxofficial.com/).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Sniper Strike – FPS 3D Shooting Game Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.