Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building is a Simulation Game for Android and iOS phones in which you will experience and managing the wonderful life of snoopy. Currently, the game is exclusive for Android and iOS users but you can run the game on PC for free by following the step by step guide given below:-
Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Overview
At the beginning of the game, snoopy is walking around in an empty land where charlie and the rest of the peanut gang want to build a town. You will join the gang and build a town for them. Visit the quest section in the bottom-left of the gameplay screen to know about your current mission and objectives. Tick on the objectives that you want to complete and build them to earn rewards in the form of cash and coins.
Use the earned coin and cash to decorate or build anything in your town. Plow seeds that may grow crops, fruits, vegetables, and flowers and use them to craft items for example from the lemon you can make lemonade and from flowers you can make perfume. After crafting such items you can sell it into the market to get more coins and cash. Repeat the process again and again until you build the town that you have envisioned. You can unlock other characters of the peanut gang such as Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Schroeder, Peppermint Patty, Woodstock, etc.
Currently, the game can be played on Android v4.4+ and iOS 7.0 or above. According to a source, there are more than 1 million users have installed the game on their phone. The approximate size of the application is around 60 MB for Android Phones and 97.8 MB for iOS Phones.
If you want to try Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator on your computer then I am leaving step by step instructions below:-
Download Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator For Free
Download and Play Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator on PC
Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator Game is specifically designed for Android and iOS users but you can play the game on a computer using software like Bluestack and Noxplayer.
Play Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator on Bluestack
- Visit the official Bluestack Website in your Computer (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- Click on the Download button and Install the Software on your computer.
- Once installed run the software. It may take one to five minutes for the software to load on the PC.
- Once the software is loaded you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard of the screen click on icon Play Store and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Once you’re sign-in to your account click click on the Search field and type Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator and click on Enter.
- Now visit Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator page and then click on Install Button. Once installed you can go back to the dashboard page and click on the game icon to start playing it. Be noted that you need location spoofing and joystick software to play this game on the computer.
Alternate Way to Play Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator using Noxplayer
- First Visit the official Nox Player website ( https://www.bignox.com/ ).
- Now scroll down and search for buttons Download Nox For Windows / Download Nox For Mac.
- Once downloaded run the software. It may take upto 5 minutes to load the software files on your computer.
- Once the software files are loaded you will be taken to the dashboard page where you find icons like Browser and Play Store Search.
- Go to Play Store and Sign-in To Your Google Account. Search for Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator and Install it on your phone.
- Once The Game Application is Installed Go to the Dashboard and Tap on the application to run the game.
Games Emulator takes a hefty amount of memory to load and run a game smoothly on your computer so make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram and Core i3 Processor. Computer specifications lower than that may hang the game during gameplay. Android emulators are compatible with Windows XP, 8, Vista, 8.1, 10 and Mac computers.
Snoopy’s Town Tale – City Building Simulator Official Trailer
That’s All! Leave a comment in the description and tell us about your experience with the game.